Bio-Pharma Startup – greater San Gabriel – north OC area
It’s a new position, the OD (Organizational Development) professional will be creating and building this area from the ground floor.
- Providing leadership and consulting support aligned w/business strategies to build organizational capability throughout the company
- Creating and/or counseling on appropriate education, training programs
- Plan develop, implement and administers HR programs for company employees
- Management and leadership program development and strong stand-up facilitation skills.
- Leadership assessment and development, work with competencies a plus.
- Developing business partnerships with leadership in the deployment of human resource strategies to support the business plan.
- Possess strong analytical, coaching and influence skills.
- Change management skills; sound working knowledge of theoretical change management models and practical experience in managing change initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- MBA or MA in Organizational Effectiveness, or Human Resources preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Human Resources Development, Organization Development or training design and implementation, in a global organization with leading edge HR Systems and practices.
- Deployment of competency-based performance management, leadership development, or Behavioral Based Interviewing systems.
Please send resumes to Lynn Amoruso at firstname.lastname@example.org with 20251OD in the subject line.