Mid-peninsula private social change platform Software tool – Marketing (climate change, animal welfare, social accountability for organizations/government)
- Prefer 3+ yrs. – online advertising, PPC and lead acquisition
- Successful track record – analytical tools – track and optimize conversion rates
- Track record with Facebook advertising
- Direct marketing experience+
Please send resumes to Lynn Amoruso at email@example.com with 20240DigMktg in the subject line.
Join a Silicon Beach fintech/insurtech startup that is scaling.
- Using cutting edge machine learning tech for solving spved & unspvd learning problems – NLP and text mining
- Translate business needs into data models and predictive algorithms
- Prefer NLP and machine learning; software (Java, C++, C#, Python or equivalent)
- Statistical/mathematical modeling tolls (R, Python, etc.)
Please send resumes to Lynn Amoruso at firstname.lastname@example.org with DS20237 in the subject line.
Join a Silicon Beach fintech/insurtech – big data startup that is scaling.
- Develop production-grade libraries and solutions
- Collaborate w/engineers – computationally and mathematically complex solutions on the cloud
- Prefer 4-yr degree – quantitative (computer science, engineering, math, physics)
- Ability to develop software in a production environment high level languages (C#, Java,
- Scala, etc.)
- Quantitative and modeling environments (Python, R, Matlab, etc.)
- Experience w/Big-Data computational frameworks (Spark and Hadoop)
Please send resumes to Lynn Amoruso at email@example.com with QD20236 in the subject line.
New position: Prod Marketing Manager – a global software private company greater San Francisco (peninsula area – no relo)
Keeping an eye on high-level business values and propositions with ability to dive deep into technical details.
A proven track record in Product Marketing and/or Product Management (60/40) in telecom, security software or networking domain.
Blend of analytics, creative and detail oriented applying to Content creation, messaging/positioning and metrics. Create sales enablement and DemandGen tools: data sheets, videos, white papers, etc.
Please send resumes (.doc, .docx) to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference SRPRODMTG20236 in the subject line.
Join a Chicago base FinTech SaaS startup that is on a growth trajectory as the Sales leader creating and executing on their strategy.
Proven track record in building, scaling and coaching high performing inside and major account sales teams, independents and outside sales professionals to achieve and exceed sales quotas and other KPIs
Successful in enterprise and SMBs sales – doubled/tripled revenues prior companies; as well as created G-T-S (go-to-sales) strategic plans.
Please send resumes (.doc, .docx) to email@example.com and reference SDVPS20235 in the subject line.