New Position ** SF area
Stake your claim as the first Director, Product Management.
As the thought-leader with a good understanding of agile PLM, you will create the vision, footprint and build/manage the product management team. You will impact this successful growing cloud-base SF startup by driving and executing on your strategy.
Please send resumes in a Word .doc or .pdf with job code in subject line.
Job Code: DPMgt20317
New position – due to growth.
Great opportunity to join a fast moving cloud base start-up located in San Francisco – anticipating hiring just under 100 people for 2013.
The technology is cutting edge, disruptive and innovative. The biggest brands on earth (Bloomingdale’s, 1800Flowers.com, March of Dimes, Accenture, to name a few) are their customers that rely on the company’s product to deliver millions of mobile page views every day. Their pending patents are in the website virtualization and transformation – simple, sophisticated and very powerful.
Successful in this role:
- Building the Product Marketing team – retaining, coaching to become rock stars
- Deep technical knowledge of web architectures and development frameworks is critical
- Sales oriented, intensely curious, inquisitive
- Proven track record of scaling businesses that deliver amazing customer value
- Excellent communication skills – create and execute innovative go-to-market strategies and tactical plans for positive deliverables
****** For additional information, please email email@example.com