Join a Silicon Beach fintech/insurtech – big data startup that is scaling.
- Develop production-grade libraries and solutions
- Collaborate w/engineers – computationally and mathematically complex solutions on the cloud
- Prefer 4-yr degree – quantitative (computer science, engineering, math, physics)
- Ability to develop software in a production environment high level languages (C#, Java,
- Scala, etc.)
- Quantitative and modeling environments (Python, R, Matlab, etc.)
- Experience w/Big-Data computational frameworks (Spark and Hadoop)
Please send resumes to Lynn Amoruso at firstname.lastname@example.org with QD20236 in the subject line.