An innovation leader at the forefront in their space of application software has a new position.
Sr. Global Marketing Manager – Mid-Peninsula.
Drive content strategy; Interacting closely with Product Marketing and MarComm
Strong storyteller, creative, analytical and high-tech journalism experience+
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org in a Word .doc or .pdf with job code in subject line.
Job code: SGMM20234
New Position ** Mid-peninsula (SF Bay Area)
Great time to join this fast growing mid-peninsula enterprise B2B SaaS startup helping internal organizations build the next generation in communications and training solutions.
Ground floor impact as the first Product Marketing Professional (senior/director level). Solid executive team, cash flow positive, dynamic organization
- Create strategy, implement and drive the full product marketing initiatives
- Competitive analysis – understanding market
- Define Go2Mkt strategy, execute using metrics for customer acquisition
- Create Market content: whitepapers, datasheets, presentations, blogs, video demos, customer studies, ROI calculations
- Working closely with sales in creating, and delivering sales enablement tools
- Prefer 9+ years Software Product Marketing Professional in enterprise software B2B SaaS
- Successes in startups and corporations working on product marketing projects working with metrics and analysis
Please send me your resume to email@example.com and include the job code: SPMKT 20313 in the subject line.
Job code: SPMKT 20313
New position – due to growth.
Great opportunity to join a fast moving cloud base start-up located in San Francisco – anticipating hiring just under 100 people for 2013.
The technology is cutting edge, disruptive and innovative. The biggest brands on earth (Bloomingdale’s, 1800Flowers.com, March of Dimes, Accenture, to name a few) are their customers that rely on the company’s product to deliver millions of mobile page views every day. Their pending patents are in the website virtualization and transformation – simple, sophisticated and very powerful.
Successful in this role:
- Building the Product Marketing team – retaining, coaching to become rock stars
- Deep technical knowledge of web architectures and development frameworks is critical
- Sales oriented, intensely curious, inquisitive
- Proven track record of scaling businesses that deliver amazing customer value
- Excellent communication skills – create and execute innovative go-to-market strategies and tactical plans for positive deliverables
****** For additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org