New position: Prod Marketing Manager – a global software private company greater San Francisco (peninsula area – no relo)
Keeping an eye on high-level business values and propositions with ability to dive deep into technical details.
A proven track record in Product Marketing and/or Product Management (60/40) in telecom, security software or networking domain.
Blend of analytics, creative and detail oriented applying to Content creation, messaging/positioning and metrics. Create sales enablement and DemandGen tools: data sheets, videos, white papers, etc.
Please send resumes (.doc, .docx) to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference SRPRODMTG20236 in the subject line.
Join a Chicago base FinTech SaaS startup that is on a growth trajectory as the Sales leader creating and executing on their strategy.
Proven track record in building, scaling and coaching high performing inside and major account sales teams, independents and outside sales professionals to achieve and exceed sales quotas and other KPIs
Successful in enterprise and SMBs sales – doubled/tripled revenues prior companies; as well as created G-T-S (go-to-sales) strategic plans.
Please send resumes (.doc, .docx) to email@example.com and reference SDVPS20235 in the subject line.
An innovation leader at the forefront in their space of application software has a new position.
Sr. Global Marketing Manager – Mid-Peninsula.
Drive content strategy; Interacting closely with Product Marketing and MarComm
Strong storyteller, creative, analytical and high-tech journalism experience+
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org in a Word .doc or .pdf with job code in subject line.
Job code: SGMM20234
Silicon Beach (LA area) startup SaaS enterprise Big Data analytics expanded strategic team –
Dir. Client Success reports to CEO. Strong client-facing skills; interacting at C level; extensive travel – domestic & int’l. Build and manage team. – Filled
Cutting-edge, Big Data analytics startup in the Silicon Beach region wants you to join their executive team as the first Chief Product Officer reporting to the CEO.
- Big Data
- An awesome team
- Competitive Comp plan
- Develop strategic long term plans and drive the ongoing development of SaaS analytics products
- Lead the conceptualization/development of new products based on existing models/technologies for new industry verticals
- Build product marketing and product management team
- 5+ years of experience in a product marketing/management senior leadership role at a rapidly growing B2B company and public company
- Experience with product management for Data Science/Analytics/Modeling products, technologies and teams
- Software engineering background and experience – expected eventually to lead team of product/project managers working closely with software engineers in an agile environment
- Experience with product marketing/management in a SaaS company
- Demonstrated ability to build, mentor, coach a product marketing/management teams
- Experience in implementing/launching product management in an agile software development environment
- Solid leadership and excellent communication skills & ability to articulate in both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with service industries (commercial insurance, legal, financial)+
- A plus MS/MBA
- Send resume as PDF or .doc(x) to email@example.com
- Subject line: 20233CPO
- 3-4 bullet points ‘value-add’