Bio-Pharma Startup – greater San Gabriel – north OC area
It’s a new position, the OD (Organizational Development) professional will be creating and building this area from the ground floor.
- Providing leadership and consulting support aligned w/business strategies to build organizational capability throughout the company
- Creating and/or counseling on appropriate education, training programs
- Plan develop, implement and administers HR programs for company employees
- Management and leadership program development and strong stand-up facilitation skills.
- Leadership assessment and development, work with competencies a plus.
- Developing business partnerships with leadership in the deployment of human resource strategies to support the business plan.
- Possess strong analytical, coaching and influence skills.
- Change management skills; sound working knowledge of theoretical change management models and practical experience in managing change initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- MBA or MA in Organizational Effectiveness, or Human Resources preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Human Resources Development, Organization Development or training design and implementation, in a global organization with leading edge HR Systems and practices.
- Deployment of competency-based performance management, leadership development, or Behavioral Based Interviewing systems.
Please send resumes to Lynn Amoruso at firstname.lastname@example.org with 20251OD in the subject line.
Mid-peninsula private social change platform Software tool – Marketing (climate change, animal welfare, social accountability for organizations/government)
- Prefer 3+ yrs. – online advertising, PPC and lead acquisition
- Successful track record – analytical tools – track and optimize conversion rates
- Track record with Facebook advertising
- Direct marketing experience+
Please send resumes to Lynn Amoruso at email@example.com with 20240DigMktg in the subject line.
Join a Silicon Beach fintech/insurtech startup that is scaling.
- Using cutting edge machine learning tech for solving spved & unspvd learning problems – NLP and text mining
- Translate business needs into data models and predictive algorithms
- Prefer NLP and machine learning; software (Java, C++, C#, Python or equivalent)
- Statistical/mathematical modeling tolls (R, Python, etc.)
Please send resumes to Lynn Amoruso at firstname.lastname@example.org with DS20237 in the subject line.
Join a Silicon Beach fintech/insurtech – big data startup that is scaling.
- Develop production-grade libraries and solutions
- Collaborate w/engineers – computationally and mathematically complex solutions on the cloud
- Prefer 4-yr degree – quantitative (computer science, engineering, math, physics)
- Ability to develop software in a production environment high level languages (C#, Java,
- Scala, etc.)
- Quantitative and modeling environments (Python, R, Matlab, etc.)
- Experience w/Big-Data computational frameworks (Spark and Hadoop)
Please send resumes to Lynn Amoruso at email@example.com with QD20236 in the subject line.
New position: Prod Marketing Manager – a global software private company greater San Francisco (peninsula area – no relo)
Keeping an eye on high-level business values and propositions with ability to dive deep into technical details.
A proven track record in Product Marketing and/or Product Management (60/40) in telecom, security software or networking domain.
Blend of analytics, creative and detail oriented applying to Content creation, messaging/positioning and metrics. Create sales enablement and DemandGen tools: data sheets, videos, white papers, etc.
Please send resumes (.doc, .docx) to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference SRPRODMTG20236 in the subject line.